A Beautiful Disaster

Monday, March 24, 2014


Whenever I wear these eye-catching denims, there are two remarks I always get: "Did you fall??" & "You need new jeans". 

These boyfriend denims that no boys like (unlike those super-skinny hip hugging jeans) and the extremely distressed front that no adults like is the perfect recipe for a beautiful disaster. 

Beautiful, because I feel good in it while drinking coffee. 






Madewell Denim Button Up
Madewell White Tee
LF Carmen Distressed Boyfriend Denims
Toms

12 comments:
  1. wonderful post! Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! Just followed you on bloglovin.

    xx Sarah
    http://www.losergirlwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous jeans!! they're just perfect =)
    xx
    modaytendenciasrtg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your distressed jeans!! great photos!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really good to take off the skinny jeans sometimes and wear some boyfriend jeans that are thousand times more comfortable, what a discover for me
    http://prettymeniso.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures and i really like Your ripped jeans, they're super cool!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these kind of jeans! They look so cool :)
    Fashion latte with vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I love this outfit! especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jeans! lovely outfit!
    New post up on my blog! Check it out!
    www.deardreamerblog.wordpress.com
    www.bloglovin.com/rociocancio
    besos!

    ReplyDelete

« »