Saturday Skincare: Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum

Saturday, March 29, 2014

I have been searching for the right serum for months. When I came across Caudalie at Sephora while shopping, I instantly fell in love. I actually walked into Sephora to get a new Clarisonic head (Foreo vs Clarisonic review here) but I, of course, got distracted by all the other goodies. I tested out the serum on my hand and loved it so much I bought it without reading other reviews.

I was right.

This serum absorbs into your skin so fast and so well. It instantly hydrates your skin and doesn't make you feel greasy (whether you have oily skin, combination skin, or dry skin). Some serums are a bit sticky but this has zero stickiness. Your skin feels so soft and really, this quenches your skin's thirst. I didn't believe in applying serum until Caudalie's Vinosource. I know some people apply it both morning and night but I only apply it at night. Sometimes I apply it every other night. One pump will do for your entire face. This was my lifesaver throughout the harsh, cold winter that Jersey experienced. 

I highly recommend this serum if you are looking for something to hydrate your skin!

5 comments:
  1. Follow you via gfc, NOW it’s your turn to follow back 
    kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great product!

    Best,
    Olivia Abdelmalek
    http://cleopatraskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting post my dear!
    New post up on my blog! Check it out!
    www.deardreamerblog.wordpress.com
    www.bloglovin.com/rociocancio
    besos!

    ReplyDelete

« »