Saturday Skincare: Foreo vs Clarisonic

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Foreo is another cleansing device just like the Clarisonic. It's a pretty recent innovation where it's supposed to work like the Clarisonic. However there are few differences between the two. You can read all about the Foreo here.

But I prefer the Clarisonic. I have both cleansing devices and I see a lot more results with the Clarisonic than the Foreo. Foreo is A LOT more gentle compared to the Clarisonic. But I do feel a lot cleaner and my skin feels a lot softer after the Clarisonic. I would recommend the Foreo for people who generally have nice skin (and/or dry skin) but looking for a cleansing device to get a deeper daily cleansing routine. I say this also because while the Foreo is a one-time buy, with the Clarisonic you have to change the brush head every 3 months and that gets expensive over the years. 

If you have specific questions, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to answer you to my best potential!


1 comment:
  1. Good to hear from someone who is not speaking about the miracles of the foreo
    http://prettymeniso.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

« »