Spaces

Wednesday, April 23, 2014


I love looking at interior design/home decor. I used to have albums of beautiful spaces that I came across and instead of sharing it on Facebook (which is only accessible to "friends"), I thought I'd share it on my blog. When it comes down to interior design, I am a sucker for simple, clean, modern looks.

Not like just black and white, one table and one couch living rooms - but more like sophisticated polished looks. 


I am also obsessed with beautiful bathrooms (& kitchens) - don't ask me why, I don't know either.





Look at this organized storage! I am in love.

(These pictures are all from Tumblr/Pinterest) 


2 comments:
  1. wow♥ all these interiors are breathtaking!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those places are just amazing !! I especially love the window behind the bed (even though I would find it scary to sleep there :p), but they all look stunning !

    http://mynameislaetitia.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

« »