Winterish Spring

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's a bit too cold to call it spring just yet. The wind has been raging at us for these past couple days and with my short hair, it has been rough. I can't wait until I can prance around in my little dresses.




I love these printed pants because even with just a casual black top, it looks so trendy. I also love how it can look both formal and casual at the same time. I wouldn't say this look is completely formal, though, it gives off that "I-look-mature" vibe. If I were to change my boots to a pair of converse, it would totally look super chic-casual.

*These pants are blue but in the sun, they tend to look more on the purple side*




H&M top
JCrew pants
Sam Edelman boots
Wildfox sunnies

8 comments:
  1. Love your sunglasses. It's summer time in my city now!
    http://www.gossipordie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print and the color.

    www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous patterned pants babe! You look gorgeous. <3

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA | NORDSTROM GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaau I love your post!!! :)

    Besitos Pretty!
    www.theguestgirl.com
    @theguestgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feeling of those photos!

    xx

    www.abouthantin.com

    ReplyDelete

« »