Boyfriend Jeans with Boba Tea

Sunday, May 4, 2014

My favorite pair of jeans is boyfriend jeans. It's just so chic and so comfortable at the same time. I usually like styling them with a button up or something more fitting to bring out the feminine look.

And if you guys are wondering what I'm drinking, I'm drinking some green tea boba tea (my favorite!)



I usually wear a pair of Toms or flats with these but because I was going to church, I dressed it up a little with a pair of Schutz heels. Schutz heels are actually really light and comfortable - I was surprised at how comfortable they were!



Madewell shirt (similar here and here)
Schutz heels (similar here)


7 comments:
  1. I too love boyfriend jeans for the same reasons. Great look! White button downs are my favorite, I have a borderline obsession with them.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.simpleaesthetic.com
    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your distressed jeans and how cute are you holding the boba tea. I love boba too!

    xo, Alina
    STYLE BY ALINA | PASTELS LATELY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distress boyfriend jeans and those heels are perfect! Nice outfit and Thanks for stopping by my blog....xx

    CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dont-blend-just-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!!
    Such a beautiful jeans!
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog) Have a nice day!)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your boyfriend jeans! They look fabulous on you!

    Xo
    Bibi

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete

« »