Walking Tommy - Olivia Palermo Style

Thursday, June 5, 2014



I am finally back! Sorry, it's been a really busy month. I graduated, moved out of school, moved back into my house, cleaned, cleaned, AND cleaned. I'm still not fully unpacked yet and I also need to buy couple things for my room. It's been awhile since I lived at home. Even during breaks, I was mostly at my own apartment down by school. 
Anyway! 

We decided to go down by the shore on a random Thursday(?) with my dog, Tommy. And you know who always comes into my mind when I walk my dog? Olivia Palermo. I just really love her style and I also love the fact that she looks so chic when walking her dog all the time. It's that New Yorker chic that catches my eyes. As for me, I was in a rush to get out the door so I put on whatever I saw (that was unpacked).




And in the middle of our walk, Tommy got tired so he just sat down in the middle of the road. HashtagSMH.


**So I'm really thinking of starting a YouTube channel because I really want to do Hauls, Reviews, Favorites, First Impression videos. It just seems so fun to film! Any advice that you can give?? xoxo**

Banana Republic Sweater (In v-neck style)
Aritzia Fedora (Similar here)

2 comments:
  1. Ahhh Tommy is so cute!! Nice, laid back outfit you are wearing too :)

    xo
    www.thisisfrancescarose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy is so cute and really love your jeans.

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete

« »